The human body — the ideal environment for the habitat of helminths. According to medical research, 95% of the population regardless of age, are the holders.
Parasites — live organisms, which are embedded in the internal organs, nourish the cells and the nutrients of the "master". They penetrate into any system of the body and are found in the body for many years or the whole life of man. Some parasites do not cause significant anomalies in the life of his master. However, most of them lead to the development of the breach of the host organization.
The main routes of entry
Most of the parasites do not have a nervous system, cardio-vascular systems. Of their genital organs throw tens and hundreds of thousands of eggs in the environment. Larvae and eggs are stable and remain viable for a long period of time.
The experts distinguish between these pathways of contamination of the body of parasites:
- infected by the water and the soil;
- the ill-treatment of the products (consumption of sales of vegetables or fruit, rare meat or fish);
- the contacts with the animals;
- insect bites;
- close contact with the wearer of the parasites;
- the violation of the rules of personal hygiene.
Types of de-worming
Today, we know more than 300 species of parasites, which are capable of living inside the body of the man.
Let's briefly look at the most common:
- The pinworms. It's small parasites of the length up to 1 cm, which affect the thickness and the small intestine. They are able to get out, the night of the rectum to the rest of the eggs on the folds of the skin and the lingerie. Enter the body with dust, dirty hands, through the laundry and the dishes.
- Toxocara. This parasite is found in the digestive tract of a dog (around 80% of puppies and 50% of adults are infected). However, 37% of people are also carriers of this parasite. Eggs of Toxocara secrete with dog poop in the sand and the soil. Infection occurs through dirty hands. The worms are capable of striking the eyes, the lungs, the heart, the brain, the muscles.
- Ascaris. The parasites enter the body of the man with food, water, dirty hands, are transferred from the flies. The length of the worm reaches 40 see Ascaris, feed on red blood cells, and nutrients that affect the brain, the liver, the eyes, the heart, can cause allergies.
- Hookworms. The parasite enters the body through the skin when walking barefoot or with food. The dimensions to not exceed 1,5 see the larvae migrate and behave as roundworms. Characteristic of this helminth infection is an itchy rash on the legs and anemia.
- Tapeworm wide. Helminth is able to live in a man 25 years of age and reaches 10 meters long. The infection occurs when the consumption is not enough treated by fish, crayfish and calves. Tapeworm can cause anemia, intestinal obstruction.
- The pork and the wave of taenia. Enter the body raw meat. The life span is 20 years. The risk of contamination lies in the ability of the helminths to penetrate into the eyes and the brain.
- Echinococcus and alveoli. The data the parasites enter the body via contact with infected animals consumption of contaminated water, fruits and vegetables. The larvae affect the liver, lungs, bones, kidneys, and pass it on to the development of cysts.
- Giardia. This parasite is often manifested in groups of children. Enters the body through dirty hands, toys, household items. Giardia lead to a decrease in immunity, appetite, memory, stomach aches, allergies, nervous disorders, incontinence of urine.
The symptoms of helminths
Parasites in the human body emit continuously the different toxins. It is to cause disruption of the internal organs, reduction of immunity, the development of allergies, the increase of the load on the liver, destruction of beneficial intestinal bacteria.
These symptoms may indicate the presence of a parasite:
- irregularities in the functioning of the organs of the digestive system: diarrhea, increased gas formation, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation;
- the pain in the joints and muscles;
- bronchial asthma;
- the anaemia. Some helminths are able to eat the red blood cells;
- a reduction of the mass of the body;
- the mental disorders. Toxins and parasites harmful effect on the nervous system. As a result, the person becomes irritable, have depression, panic attacks and other;
- bruxism (teeth grinding during sleep);
- dysbiosis intestinal;
- decrease of the immunity. Some helminths inhibit the production of immunoglobulin A, and the man is helpless in front of the virus;
- the inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system;
- oncology. Long helminth infection leads to the degeneration of the epithelial cells into cancer cells.
There are specific symptoms that indicate a certain type of parasite:
- when the ascariasis the patient complained of dizziness, stomach aches, nervousness, anxiety, nightmares;
- when the rate of penetration of the pinworms will be celebrated sleep disorders, loss of appetite, itching of the anus, nervousness;
- tapeworms cause diarrhea, pain in the region of the liver, increase the appetite. During the study of cala usually discover helminths.
If you suspect an infestation of parasites, you should immediately consult a physician. The doctor can assign a study to be thorough and effective drugs, allowing to get out of helminthes from the body.
In the framework of the treatment of diseases such use de-worming of the tool. They are capable of destroying efficiently helminths.
On the principle of the impact of their divided into 2 groups. The first is the origin of the process of inhibition of the admission of the glucose into the cells of the parasite. As a result of the are being blocked by the metabolic processes, and helminths are killed.
On the pharmaceutical market there are herbal remedies, to get rid of the parasites. They are produced on the territory of Russia from local raw materials. The data of the drugs promote the detoxification of the body to their toxins. As a result, the metabolism, increases immunity. To achieve the therapeutic effect of the treatment is 1 to 3 months.
How to take anti-funds?
De-worming drugs are freely available in the pharmacies, their purchase is not need a prescription from a doctor. Remember: self-medication can have adverse consequences for your health. This is why assign the drug should only physician and only after the holding of the investigation. In fact, not all drugs are capable of having an impact on the tape, and round worms.
During the treatment helminth illustrates the technique enterosorbents. This will reduce the toxicity of the body due to the destruction of helminths.
Folk remedies for the treatment of helminth
Effectively remove worms from the body and in the house. Simply apply one of these recipes:
- An infusion of pumpkin seeds. The seeds are cleaned and carefully crushed in a mortar. The resulting mass is put it in a container and pour water, you can add a spoonful of honey or jam to taste. The tool to drink a glass after waking up, divided into 7 receptions for 1 hour. After 2.5 hours, take a laxative again after 40 minutes to do an enema.
- The infusion of garlic. Several heads of garlic, chop and pour a glass of vodka. The mass of stress in a period of 2 weeks in a dark place. The result of the conversion involves taking it twice a day before meals for 1 — 2 tablespoon in a time frame of 5 to 6 days.
- The infusion of the arc. Onion peel and chop, then pour lukewarm water. The mixture infuse for 10 hours in a dark place. In the morning, filter and drink on an empty stomach.
It is important to remember: for an effective therapy is necessary not only to eliminate the worms, but also mitigate the effects of their activity (anemia, allergies, bacteria of the intestine).
Prevention of helminth
Avoid the penetration of earthworms is possible.
To do this, just follow some simple rules:
- avoid any contact with the homeless animals.
- implementation of rules of personal hygiene;
- to exclude the contact of young children with animals;
- follow the child is not picked up in the street of the objects;
- avoid getting food in the street;
- regularly carry out the cleaning in the house;
- after a stay in the street to wash the hands;
- the vegetables and fruits before eating to treat the water boiling;
- eat well-brewed and made with meat and fish;
- drink boiled water;
- you regularly consume garlic, onions, pumpkin seeds.
Many important preventive measure is the use of de-worming 1 time in 6 months. The doctors advise to proceed with a course from October to march of each year. And don't forget, in case of suspicion on the development of the helminth infection, you should consult a physician, and do not take medication independently.