The most common intestinal worms customary to consider the ascaris, pinworms, nematodes, tapeworm, tapeworm.
After penetration into the organism of the man, the eggs of helminths are matured, turn into larvae and then adults.
Helminths are parasites that enter the body through contact with a sick person, dirty, surface, water, contaminated food.
Types of parasites
In the human body may be different parasitic worms, which are divided into two groups: intestinal and tissue parasites.
Intestinal parasites are directly in the gut.
This group includes:
- ascaris and pinworms;
- Ancylostoma, and giardia;
- whipworm and dwarfish tsepen;
- wave of tsepen and broad tapeworm;
- swine tsepen.
Tissue helminths can be found in any organ in the human body and discreet many years.
- the cysticerci and trematodes;
- Trichinella and Fasciola hepatica;and
- Echinococcus and alveolar.
Parasites in the bowel symptoms
If you notice that the skin of a person has acquired a greyish colour, emerged from the lethargy, of the reserves of the cough, a white coating on the tongue, lost appetite, dizziness is the signal of infection of the helminths.
The symptoms of the infection with intestinal worms may be different, which depends on the type of parasites. Often, the infection is accompanied by dozens of symptoms that can occur a few days or weeks.
They can be confused with beriberi, anemia, or even helminthic infestations cause these disorders.
How to determine if intestinal worms in humans?
Patients can be observed upon infection by parasites in the intestine of the following symptoms:
- nausea and vomiting,
- itching in the region of the anus and the vulva,
- weight loss,
- the migraine also demonstrate the possible contamination by parasites.
To determine if intestinal worms in humans, the need to pay attention to certain signs, as presented in the table.
The signs of parasites in the body of the man
|Type to||Signs of the presence of parasites in the body|
|Ascaris||In the early days of the infestation of man begins to feel discomfort, nervousness, increased temperature, shortness of breath, cough, and pain in the chest. These symptoms settle down the fact that the original worms affecting the respiratory system.|
|Pinworms||Itching around the anus and irritability.|
|Ancylostoma||Cough, abdominal pain, nausea, and violation of the chair. Ancylostoma can cause anemia.|
|Giardia||The symptoms of the disease may be loose stools and pain in the lower belly.|
|Whipworm||The infestation is accompanied by abdominal pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite. Often the signs of infection are similar to symptoms of appendicitis.|
|Dwarfish tsepen||Bacteria, loss of appetite, the thirst, the fatigue and the nervousness.|
|Wave of tsepen||Diarrhea and abdominal pain; nausea and vomiting; restless sleep; dizziness and fainting.|
|Broad tapeworm||Severe pain in the lower abdomen and the occurrence of anemia.|
|Swine tsepen||Diarrhea, abdominal pain; nausea and vomiting; restless sleep; dizziness.|
|The cysticerci||The sensation of the compress effect on organisms and the inflammatory processes in the organs, in which they are taken.|
|Fasciola hepatica||Nausea; diarrhea; body aches throughout the body; the appearance of allergies.|
|Trichinella||Early there is nausea and loose stools. Follow-up of the symptoms of infestation are the temperature, swelling, rash, pain in muscle.|
Parasites in the human body – photo
In some cases, helminthic infestation with cough, stomach pain, poor digestion, constipation.
In order to determine what parasites live in the human body, you can see the photos and compare them.
Classify helminths, follow these steps:
Ascaris is the most common types of worms that settle in the small intestine of the adult or of the organism of children. The infection of this type of helminth called ascariasis. Before entering the small intestine, ascaris make the way through the body of the organism.
After infection of larvae of ascaris enter the blood, then the blood found in the lungs, where they mature. The contamination of these parasites may occur when the consumption of water from sources that are not reliable, poorly processed, fruits and vegetables. In summer, the risk of error increases.
Pinworms are small worms living in the intestine.
They cause the disease under the name of enterobiasis. These parasites lay eggs in the area of the anal opening.
The eggs then turn into larvae, which penetrate into the body, but only through the oral cavity.
Vector of the disease is the man.
Ancylostoma Infection ancylostomidoses occurs through the skin in case of contact with the earth in which live the larvae of these species of worms.
Ancylostoma, before entering the intestine, the same way as roundworms.
Giardia can appear in people who eat nails and other objects (pencils, pens).
The infection also occurs in the case of the very poor quality of water, products in contact with the dirty laundry, where you may find larvae, and a carrier of the disease.
Whipworms appear in the body of the man by dirty hands, and water. The infection of larvae of the whipworm led to Trichocephalus.
The larvae fall to the inside of the together with untreated fruits and vegetables.
Dwarfish tsepen appears in the body of the man is not only in the hands of the dirty dirty and the food, but also by insects.
Dwarfish tsepen affects the intestines and the liver, causing inflammation and intoxication.
Wave of tsepen is one of the most dangerous species of worms, parasites in the large intestine. Adult parasite may reach several metres in length. He chooses the body with all the nutrients and leads to intoxication.
The risk of the disease, beef tapeworm infection (infection of bullish tapeworm) occurs when the consumption of beef, under-treated, infested with larvae of the bovine tapeworm.
Broad tapeworm is one of the largest parasites that enter the body of the man. It can reach ten meters in length.
The infection of the body wide intecom leads to diphyllobothriasis. It occurs because of the use in food treated poorly by the products of the fishing and calves.
Swine tsepen – one of the most dangerous to human parasites. Most often, it enters the body through the meat of pork, has not passed sufficient heat treatment.
The body of the pork tapeworm regularly separate so-called segments, which are able to leave the one body by the anus or in the feces from entering the environment.
The cysticercus is a type of fabric to, which is the product segment pork tapeworm. The Segments containing the eggs in the tapeworms, are found in the environment and can enter the body through the objects of the environment, and lead to the development of Cysticercosis.
The parasites settle in the muscle, the myocardium, and even in the brain.
Fasciola hepatica led to the disease opisthorchiasis, which occurs because of the penetration in the organism of the man of the larvae of the worm with the infected by the fish.
This parasite dangerous to allow the development of a cancer of the liver.
Echinococcus is installed in the body of the man more often in the liver or the lungs. Echinococcus is able to induce the formation of cysts of the body affected and the appearance of tumors. The infection may lead to death.
The larvae are transferred to humans by contact with sick animals.
Trichinella transmitted by the ill-treated of the bush meat and lead to trichinosis. Vector of Trichinella can also be pigs.
Parasites in the human body are divided into the different types of muscles, (respiratory, face, and other).
If trichinellosis is not treated, it can lead to death.
The treatment of parasites folk remedies
For the treatment of helminthiasis use of medicines and remedies. Drug treatment means a physician, who chooses the drugs on the basis of the analyses, the age and weight of patient. Simultaneously with drug treatment of parasites in the body of the man of remedies. Traditional methods enhance the therapeutic effect, and are absolutely harmless to the body (with a few exceptions).
Herbal pinworms and roundworms
If you take a decoction for three days, morning and evening, for three days to get rid of de-worming.
For the preparation of medicines will need:
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers;
- 1 tablespoon of flowers of tansy;
- 1 tablespoon of grass of wormwood;
- 1 tablespoon of bark of buckthorn;
- 1 tablespoon gentian root.
- Take the same proportions of herbs, mix, pour boiling water over them.
- Insist 45 minutes, leave to cool.
- Take 1 tablespoon in a glass of water for three days.
For the cleaning of enemas against pinworms and oral, you can prepare a decoction of tansy flowers.
It is necessary to take:
- The flowers of tansy (50 g),
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs listed above in a broth of de-worming.
- 0.5 liter of water.
Bring to a boil, cook for 5 minutes.
Enema to make 1 once-a-day.
The following recipe is suitable for children for the removal of pinworms:
- It is necessary to take garlic cloves (10 g).
- Carefully grind and mix with 1/3 of a litre of water.
- The data of the solution as an enema twice a day, preferably before bedtime.
Also against pinworms useful the following broth:
- A tablespoon of herbs of centaurea;
- A spoon to the absinthe.
- A tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water.
- Take it in the morning and evening, for 8 days, in the morning and in the evening.
The clove is a natural antiseptic. Useful powerful substances in spices help to destroy the parasite eggs and kill intestinal worms. In addition, cloves can help to prevent re-infestation.
- Add a teaspoon powdered cloves in a cup of hot water.
- Cover the cup with a plate and leave to rest for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Drink this infusion three times a day for 7 days.
The garlic, of ascaris, tapeworms, pinworms
To get rid of the worms you can eat 10 garlic cloves and drink 0.5 to 1 cup of hot milk. After some time, the parasites will come out.
Can we eat garlic in the morning on an empty stomach, do not drink milk. After 2 hours, take a laxative.
If you have a poor tolerance of lactose and there is chronic disease of the GASTROINTESTINAL organs, garlic, abandoned.
Enema garlic is effective against pinworms:
- 5-8 zubkov grind to a state of pulp.
- Dilute in 1 glass of water at room temperature, drain.
- Do an enema the night.
Pumpkin ordinary – an anthelmintic effective
A recipe of all the intestinal parasites:
- The need to eat 2 tablespoons peeled pumpkin seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. The children and the elderly, seeds, you can give the shape of the ground.
- At the end of 60 minutes, drink a laxative (should be).
- In a few hours, the worms go out, if necessary, repeat the procedure.
The pumpkin seeds still contribute to the fight against the bands of helminth infections.
- For the cooking time should take 300 grams of raw seeds and throw a hard shell.
- Then carefully grind or chop to mix the seeds, while maintaining the green of the skin.
- Mix well, gradually add 60 ml of water, servings of 10-15 drops.
- In the received mush add 0.5 teaspoon of honey or sugar.
- Drink the tool to an empty stomach, 1 c. for one hour, by dividing the portion of the dose.
- After 3 hours of taking sulphuric acid magnesia:
- Adults: take magnesia 10-30 g, diluted in 0.5 cups of warm water.
- Children give 1 g of the preparation of the 1 year of life.
- Sulphate of magnesia is a choleretic. Therefore, you can't take it with stones in the gallbladder, and only after the recommendation of a physician.
The treatment of parasites by modern means
There are many modern means for the treatment of parasites.
You need to choose the medication that have a vegetable origin and does not harm the body.
The prevention of parasites in the human body also plays an important role. When a permanent control of her body may be able to avoid serious consequences.
How to avoid the relapse parasitic infestations?
Hygiene plays an important role in the prevention of the growth and infection by intestinal worms. A few simple measures can prevent the recurrence of worms.
- All members of the family should undergo treatment at the same time, even if someone does not have visible signs of infection.
- It is necessary to treat all surfaces, the gadgets, the wet cleaning of the room. Need to wash clothes and linens, toys.
- Brush your teeth regularly.
- Keep nails in a clean state. Help your child get rid of the habit of nail biting.
- Before meals and after using the toilet, washing hands with soap and wipe-clean (personal) with a towel or paper towels.
- You can't burn the track, carpet in the house, in order not to distribute the eggs of helminths. Do it in the street.
- During the treatment, avoid the consumption of milk and dairy products.
- Do not buy meat, fish and dairy products that have not been tested in commercial field.
- To clean the intestines of helminth parasites, it is necessary to move from a regular treatment. An enema of warm water, 1 time a day is recommended to all.
- To avoid re-infestation, ask your doctor for advice. He will prescribe the analyses and will prescribe you the medication.
Therefore, treatment of folk remedies for parasites in the body of the man should begin only after the doctor's visit. Then the therapy will give the greatest effect.