The parasites are called micro-organisms that survive by feeding on the body holder. Stabilendam in the human body, they are at the origin of serious health problems, and the result of their reproduction can lead to death.
Parasitic organisms generally be classified into two types:
- Animal pests, that include parasitic worms (worms, tape worms), arachnids, ticks, mollusks, and td.
- Phytoparasite – are plant parasites, viruses, pathogenic fungi, and so on.
Also the number of parasites may be attributed to certain types of the virus, leading parasitica a way of life for the account of others in the organization.
Unfortunately, even modern society can protect themselves from infection by pests, but if the time to perform the analysis of parasites, it helps prevent them from breeding and get rid of them without serious health risks.
The symptoms indicating the presence of parasites in the body of the man
The penetration of the parasites in the body through the natural orifices such as the mouth, genitals and anus. The less the penetration of helminths is carried out through the skin, the genito-urinary system or ears.
Pathogens, diseases can be transmitted with food and water (a large proportion of helminth -), when body contact with an infected person (pinworms), in the soil, the air, or pulvis (ascaris).
Most often disease asymptomatic, do me in manifesting his presence. But when the excessive use of the reproduction of the symptoms of various diseases, normally, do not specify the presence of parasites, which further complicates the treatment due to a lack of opportunities to make the correct diagnosis.
However, there are a number of signs, it can be assumed that in the body of the person there are parasites.
- frequent headaches,
- regular pain in the joints,
- unexplained pain in the muscles,
- frequent colds,
- allergic skin rashes,
- impediri of defecation and constipation,
- the grinding of teeth during sleep,
- low efficiency, the constant fatigue,
- increase of nervousness,
- the appearance of cracks on the heels,
- difficulty breathing,
- GASTROINTESTINAL disorders,
- fluctuations in weight,
- the fragility clavum plates
- itching in the region of the anus.
It is necessary to take into consideration that the parasitic diseases may cause severe problems. For example, a large number of worms, can connect to a ball and cause a bowel obstruction.
Also parasites may be the cause of the chronic damage to cells, cancer, anemia, or jaundice.
Signs of the presence of parasites in children
The symptoms that can reveal the presence of parasitic organisms of the child:
- the violation of eating habits (anorexia, overeating),
- the increase of the temperature of the body,
- rash (allergic),
- mood swings, weakness, nervousness,
- dark circles under the eyes,
- pallor of the skin,
- the violation of the intestine (diarrhea with mucus or constipation),
- nausea and vomiting mainly in the first half of the day.
Most of the parasites are not able to leave the body of the man. Therefore, when the expression of at least one of the symptoms described above, you should definitely consult a commissioner of militia of district, a general practitioner or paediatrician, put the analysis on parasites and to undergo a treatment against intestinal worms
The diagnosis of invasive disease
The diagnosis of invasive disease requires the detection of parasites (pinworms, amoebas) and the products of their livestock (larvae, eggs). Pre-ordered an analysis of blood, feces, scraping of tissue or a sample of sputum. For the study of samples carried out:
- mikroskopiya of blood,
- vegetarianske tests.
The analyses on the presence of parasites in children
Prior to the visit to a specialist often, parents wonder what examinations are required for detection of the parasite in the child and which method will give you a more accurate result. The analysis of the invasive disease among children is attributed in function of the area of the location and type of parasites.
The most often prescribed:
- a blood analysis by ELISA
- serological tests research,
- scratching or staining of the PCR method,
- an analysis of blood in adults and children.
A blood test is the most effective of the search and allows to define an exact image of the disease of view, helminth, as well as the ability to reproduce. It allows you to determine the existence аскаридоза, Toxoplasma, cysticercosis, amoebas and private. A variant of this study, the ELISA test is a blood test used to evaluate the plasma concentrations of some antibodies, it gives the possibility to determine the stage of infection, to explore the immune response of the organism on the impact of helminth and allows to identify the specific elements in the blood.
The advantages of the study of the ELISA method:
- the accuracy of the result outside the function of the qualification and experience of the laboratory,
- the high sensitivity of the analysis, up to 90% accuracy
- you can view a complete picture of the disease and the number of parasites,
- parasites are diagnosed at an early stage of development,
- for the monitoring of the disease,
- the definition of the presence of toxic products in the blood.
The arrival of a result takes into account of the color of the reagent and the intensity of the hue of the sample. The ratio of antibodies to antigens of parasites is measured by the level of IgM and IgG markers in the blood. The high concentration of both IgM and IgG maintained throughout the period of the presence of helminths.
If a blood test shows a high level of IgM, the disease is in the acute form. The IgG antibodies, speak of the chronic form of the disease.
The disadvantages of the blood test used to diagnose parasitic diseases:
- the result of the blood test by the ELISA method are in a period of 7 days, whereas samples of scrapings, of the key and the cala receive in 1-2 days,
- the search must be carried out in a special laboratory fee required.
Give blood, it is recommended on an empty stomach, mainly in the first half of the day, it is best to avoid taking medication for 12-15 hours prior to the closing of blood. We encourage parents to prepare the child.
The analysis of cala
The microscopic analysis of cala may be required for the preliminary determination of de-worming in the traditional way. In the course of study is determined by the presence of eggs of parasites in the extract of kala.
The most accurate is considered the result shown in 3 scans over the course of the week.
For more precision fragment of cala you need to succeed in the study in the laboratory at the latest within 45 minutes after defecation.
In the course of the study can be found these parasites, such as:
- the tapeworm,
- round helminths.
This type of diagnosis, is easy enough, can not claim 100% accuracy of the results. This is due to the fact that the parasites living in the human body for a long period of time does not lay eggs