Treatment of parasites with folk remedies has been carried out since ancient times. Parasites have always attacked the human body and tried to settle in his body. When the pharmaceutical industry was not yet so developed, it was necessary to protect your body with folk remedies, which are not inferior in effectiveness to drugs.
Helminth infestation is a common disease that no one can be insured against. Parasites can settle in the body in different ways, but most often worms are found in children. Modern medicine offers many drugs against worms, but they negatively affect the condition of the liver, so alternative methods for worms are a great alternative.
Causes of the Helminthic Invasion
There are many ways parasites can enter the body. As a rule, helminth infestation infection occurs after eating raw meat. The body's infection process does not occur immediately. The human body has an unfavorable environment for living, therefore, with a primary infection, with a probability of 80%, the worms will not take root. Parasite eggs can be found in meat and, after insufficient heat treatment, penetrate the human body. Another reason parasites can appear is unwashed hands.
Always after the road, it is necessary to thoroughly wash your hands of dirt and parasites, because the eggs of worms can be everywhere, and after walks they can be under the nails. For this reason, worm infestation appears in children because, walking down the street, they can come into contact with the ground, where worm eggs can penetrate together with animal excrement. Worm infestation can develop after contact with pets. Pets that go for a walk can also carry a source of infection into the home.
There are about 200 types of worms that penetrate a person and settle in his body, parasitizing in the intestines, liver, muscles and even the brain, so it is important to take precautions especially if there are children in the house. Interestingly, the infection process does not occur immediately. Eggs enter the body orally and if not a single individual has taken root during the incubation process, the eggs come out on their own naturally. If the females have taken root, every night they go out into the duodenum and lay eggs on the anus. They cause itching, and the person, without knowing it, combs the hole and smears the eggs on linen, clothes and appliances.
After re-penetration, the eggs infect a weakened organism and settle in humans. If one family member is infected, everyone must be treated.
Symptoms of the Helminthic invasion
After infection, it may take a long time for the first symptoms to appear. This is due to the fact that each type of parasite has its own symptoms. Symptoms of the appearance of worms in the body can be different. Symptoms of the presence of a helminthic invasion depend on the type of worms that have established themselves in the body.
- Ascaris symptoms:
- pain in the intestines;
- increased appetite;
- unreasonable weight loss.
To diagnose worms in the body, you can take a close look at the stool. Sometimes the worms are partially excreted naturally. Roundworms are most often found in the body of children.
- Symptoms of tapeworm:
- diarrhea or constipation;
- pain in the intestines and liver;
This type of worm lives not only in the intestine, but also in the liver, lungs and brain. You can diagnose the pathology by carefully examining the stool. Adult worms, as well as their eggs, sometimes leave the body. A person infected with tapeworms is characterized by excessive sweating, yellowing of the whites of the eyes, and bad breath.
- Symptoms of pinworms:
- burning and itching in the anal area;
- pain in the intestines and liver.
After infection, pinworms may not appear in the body for a long time. Symptoms of pinworms in humans manifest themselves in different ways: in children, fever and dizziness can add to the main signs.
Worms found in the body, especially in the intestines and liver, provoke a decrease in the protective functions of the immune system, vitamin deficiency, exacerbation of chronic diseases. Also, the symptoms of helminths can appear in:
- dry hair;
- problematic skin;
- intestinal polyps;
- chronic tonsillitis;
- pain in the heart region.
Symptoms of helminths largely depend on where the worms are found. You can diagnose a disease in humans by carefully examining your own feces. If there is an animal in the house, its droppings should also be examined or a specialist should be consulted to conduct clinical studies of your tests.
What are the methods of removing helminths?
Modern medicine offers a wide range of drugs against worms. These medications are intended to eliminate worms and stimulate the intestines to purify itself naturally. Some drugs are designed to destroy the localization of helminths, others are aimed at restoring the body after being damaged by parasites.
Traditional medicine also offers various options on how to effectively and safely get rid of parasites.
Getting rid of parasites with drugs
It is possible to get rid of worms quickly and effectively with the help of medicines. The pharmacy offers a wide range of drugs that can overcome helminthiasis and remove worms not only from the intestines, but also from other internal organs. Modern worm medicines destroy both adults and their egg population. Medicines have a greater strength of action, so they allow you to quickly and reliably remove worms from the body. They can also heal children.
Anthelmintic preparations contain natural ingredients, so they act effectively and safely on worms and help to get rid of them for a long time. They can also be used as a preventative measure.
The preparations contain synthetic components, therefore it is recommended to consult a specialist before using medicines. It is recommended to take the tablets as directed.
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies
Traditional medicine has long recommended effective recipes for removing worms from the body. The advantage of treatment with folk remedies is that natural ingredients help not only to get rid of worms, but also to restore the affected areas of the intestine, remove toxins from the liver and restore normal body function.
- Purifying tea against worms.You can remove helminths with special cleansing teas. These teas are not only safe, they also help restore damaged areas of the liver. To make a purifying tea from parasites, you need to mix 1 tbsp. spoon of oak bark, sea buckthorn, tansy and wormwood. Pour in 500 ml of aromatic herbs. boiling water and insist overnight. In the morning on an empty stomach, you need to drink 100 ml. infusion and drink the rest during the day. The course of pest treatment with cleansing tea lasts at least 3 weeks.
- "Zbiten" against worms.This drink allows you not only to remove toxins from the liver, but also to get rid of unexpected guests of any kind. To prepare a drink, you need to take 250 ml. liquid honey and pour it with 1 liter of boiling water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add 1 tbsp. spoon of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and bay leaf. Set aside for 20 minutes, strain and drink 4 hot cups for 21 days.
- Pumpkin seeds against parasites.This is a fairly simple but very effective method against worms for both children and adults. To clean the worms, you need to take a fresh raw pumpkin and remove the seeds. The seeds should be in a clear viscous substance. Take 20 seeds on an empty stomach for 14 days to chase away worms.
- Soda against parasites.Soda is an excellent remedy in the fight against worms. Cleansing enemas can be performed to cleanse the body. To prepare the solution, you need to mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of soda with 1 liter of boiled chilled water. You need to do a cleansing enema no more than 1 time per month. You can also cleanse your body with a soda solution. To do this, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with warm water and drink 1 glass on an empty stomach for 2-3 weeks. Such treatment for parasites has long been practiced.
- Garlic with kefir against worms.Not very tasty, but incredibly effective. To prepare it, you need to crush 10 cloves of garlic and squeeze the juice into a glass. Add 200ml there. kefir and drink all in one gulp. The course of treatment lasts 3-4 months.
- Pomegranate juice against helminths.Pomegranate juice is the most useful and delicious way to cleanse the body. For cleaning with pomegranate juice, you need to drink 250 ml. juice every day. This is the minimum dose, but you can drink more if there is no increased acidity and a tendency to heartburn.
Methods to prevent parasites
Anyone can catch a helminth invasion, but there are simple rules that will help build a barrier to the entry of helminths into the human body. Basic rules for pest prevention:
- always wash your hands after the outside and after contact with animals;
- good roast meat, especially pork and beef;
- wash fruit and vegetables thoroughly before use;
- carefully clean the inside of the fish;
- iron bed linen and underwear;
- From anti-parasite drugs to pets.
Helminths are dangerous parasites with disastrous consequences. Worms can infect vital organs and affect health, therefore, if signs of helminthic invasion appear, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Timely identification of helminths and observance of precautionary measures will allow to remove all individuals and improve well-being.