Is it possible to get rid of worms in the human body with folk remedies or not? Of course, the real treatment for diseases caused by parasitic worms must be done by a parasitologist. This medical specialty is quite rare.
What if there is no such doctor? How can you rid the body of parasites with folk remedies?
About folk remedies
To get rid of parasites in the body with folk remedies, of course, you can try, but nothing more. Indeed, an indicator of a correctly performed deworming is the absence (and threefold) of signs of helminths and their eggs in the test material, or negative results of serological diagnostics, for example, using the ELISA method. Of course, before treatment, the parasite must be identified and after treatment it must disappear.
Getting rid of parasites with folk remedies, in no way, does not involve a control examination. You can give up the diagnosis - the overwhelming number of people taking folk remedies do not even know what they are taking them from.
Therefore, at home, you can not rid the body of parasites, but take folk remedies that can cause discomfort to the parasite, if there is one. There are, for example, parasitic cysts in echinococcosis in the brain, with a membrane so dense that even drugs through it have no effect on the larvae - they must be removed promptly. Therefore, the statement that some folk remedies can get rid of parasites is largely conditional.
However, many herbal remedies can provide all possible assistance in complex therapy, if they are taken together with medications prescribed by a doctor, with a well-established diagnosis. What herbs can be used to remove parasites from the body?
The following medicinal plants are antihelminthics:
- pumpkin seeds. They are not only fatal to worms, but also tasty. The active ingredient is in the film that surrounds the seeds. Traditional medicine recommends cooking 100 seeds, dividing them into 4 doses and drinking Vaseline or vegetable oil in the amount of 2 tablespoons in the evening. The seeds paralyze the muscles of the helminths and the laxative "drives them out". The only criterion of effectiveness is the detection of immobile worms in the stool.
- garlic. You can eat a lot of garlic, both fresh and as part of the "hrenoder". Some recommend garlic enemas, but they do more harm than good: you can burn the mucous membrane of the rectum and "doclysmize" to a crack or erosion of the anus;
- absinthe. Bitter wormwood has long been considered an appetite stimulant, an anthelmintic. Also, a fresh wormwood litter keeps fleas away from cats and dogs. For treatment, an infusion of wormwood leaves is used, which can be purchased at a pharmacy;
- dandelion roots. They contain a special taraxacin alkaloid, which has a detrimental effect on roundworms and tapeworms. It is used as a decoction of dried roots;
- thyme. This fragrant herb is famous for its essential oil, which is very obnoxious to parasitic worms - helminths. You can drink tea by brewing fresh parts of the plant and letting it brew. You can use ½ cup, 3 times a day, for 10-14 days.
It should be understood that, unlike drugs, there is no guarantee that the plant contains the correct dosage of the active ingredient. Moreover, its effect, in any case, will be much weaker than that of a medical drug. The dosing issue is also completely unclear, especially for children. For example, they say "take a hundred seeds" and that's it. All this is due to the fact that the specific dosage is not clear - how many seeds to take per kilogram of weight.
Furthermore, many plants that excrete pests are simply toxic, such as the male fern.
Traditional medicine has no idea which substances to choose so that they only affect the metabolic characteristics of the parasite, but, at the same time, they would not harm a person. This is the domain of the science of medicine and pharmacology. Therefore, using poisonous herbs inside on someone's advice, think "seven times" before swallowing their decoction or infusion.
Medicines are deprived of all those conventions and disadvantages that are characteristic of herbal medicine. Therefore, before looking in pharmacies and markets, which herbs remove parasites from the body, it is enough to consult with your doctor.